Monday, August 20, 2007

Money isn't everything

  • Money can buy a house but not a home.
  • Money can buy a bed but not sleep.
  • Money can buy a clock but not time.
  • Money can buy a book but not a knowledge.
  • Money can buy food but not an appetite.
  • Money can buy position but not respect.
  • Money can buy blood but not life.
  • Money can buy medicine but not health.
  • Money can buy sex but not love.
  • Money can buy insurance but not safety.

You see, money is not everything.I tell you all this because I am your friend,and as friend.I want to take away your pain and suffering....so send me all your money and I will suffer for you.A truer friend than me you will never find.
Cash only please!!!
Kind Regards.
Your true Friend....

TMA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home